Worlds Decided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cornelius Ingrem

3 posters

Go down

Cornelius Ingrem Empty Cornelius Ingrem

Post by Cornelius Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Name: Cornelius, Ingrem

Description: Jet black hair, and dull grey eyes. he wears a black coat with no sleeves, and a black shirt and jeans. He is about 5ft 6in and weighs about 145 lbs.

Power: Control Living and non living matter.
Living matter consists of, people, animals, and plants.
Non living matter consists of metal, air, water, fire, and earth.

Bending: He can tranform the stone and metals around him into bullets for his gun.

Faction: Reapers

Ranking:Recruit

History: He has been alone his entire life as long as he can remember. he has no memory before he was 5. reason being was that he was experimented on by his own parents and given his unique abilities through harsh testing and lots and lots of shots. Through these experiments his intellect was raised well above genius, his IQ is practically off the charts. They also gave him the ability to control people, he would often make people he found, mostly a couple love him because he never really got to know his parents. He first realized his powers at age 11 6 years after the experiments, a local group of gangs were in the midst of a fight and he was in the crossfire, upon seeing the weapons and powers they had his awakened inside of him and the group was destroyed, no one knew how such a small kid was able to do it, but by age 16 he had learned to control his powers.

RP Sample:
((Tell me how this is, is not exactly how he would use his powers, but is an RP sample.))

The night sky was clear the building were destroyed and borken as usual, and all you could see for miles around was darkness. No one traveled at night around these parts, especially not alone. But you can see one that does not seem phased by the darkness, he walks as casually as if he was walking during the day. His head was down low and you couldn't see his eyes. A group of 6 men try to jump him, he waves his hand in front of him and the one in front begins to go beserk, attacking the rest of them. The last one that was not attacke dby his comrad attempted to attack the Cornelius, but he was simply flipped over his shoulder, and face first into the ground. cornelius pushes the mans head into the ground with a foul splat, blood spills all over his face. The man that had just been going berserk cam out of his trance just in time to see what was going on.
"What are you?"
"Your worst nightmare."
And with a big smile Cornelius tilts his head back and swings his hands, in a cross like motion, as a large sharp chunk of rock split the man's body clean in half. Cornelius jus stands there and begins to laugh, meniacally, as he begins to walk off again.

Last edited by Cornelius on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Cornelius Ingrem Empty Re: Cornelius Ingrem

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Hmm, could be interesting, like i said before though, careful about controling other players, NPC's are fine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worlds-decided.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 pm

so does this mean him is approved, and yes i know to be careful

Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Whoops, Yea
APPROVED
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bourny_ Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 am

oh he could be fun, why did we have to be on the same side lol
bourny_
bourny_

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 am

i added him some powers mostly just to show how strong he is, then like 2 that go with his manipulation ability.

Cornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by bourny_ Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am

them powers are getting a bit god mody for me...not that i have power i'm just saying
bourny_
bourny_

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:20 pm

You cannot add more powers after your character is accepted, unless they are applied for, and it is a lil much for a low rank character,

i have re-edited your character removing a few of the new powers, i allowed you to keep the bending for ammunition.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum